Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to zakaran's message

I remember when I first bought into ECU. The price then was 2.30 a share. At that time the mill was operating at 400 tpd and even the best were saying that they needed to up to at least 600 tpd. It was also said that when the 43/101 reports came out ECU would be glowing. Well they did and very impressively, in fact another came after that which made the value of the mines even more impressive. During that time though ECU stopped mining as they were more interested in getting more exploratory mines for the future. Gold and Silver have not gone down since that time I bought in . The fact is they have gone up. But because of not mining during that time, trying to get the finances to properly run future mills, and other influences we have seen a steady decline for almost two years. This is not in anyway real bad news as for sure the goods are there. The major problem is until ECU gets at least twice the output from drilling perspective mills, it seems they are only paying there bills. I am not about to let go at this point. Everything ia now in place it is up to management to make cost effective decisions, and make progress with getting information to the public. There is always the shortselling problem to which i hope will soon be resolved. No doubt the goods are there, but they need a good output and a nice balance sheet to go with it. But at the price you bought into Zak you should fair well unless for some odd reason something comes out of the woods and destroys our assets as shareholders. Research is the best thing to do. I have decided to take daily readings on both gold and silver. Combine that with the share price, and try and see who is trying to short sell our stock lol, like that will easily happen. I would love to see Steve Altmann or anyone else from ECU make some statements themselves right here on Agoracom once in awhile. I think it would help and could even get members here to be able give constructive input. I do believe if you are in ECU you have to look at the long haul as this is a large hill to climb in these uncertain times. Have a nice day.

Please login to post a reply
jnycat
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/16/2007
Social Links
Private Message