Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to sinbob's message
You made move so and so, got there using charts, fine. I made similar moves without them, that does not prove one or the other. I just think that I received a better indicator and sooner but perhaps not in as convincing a fashion.
My premise is that knowing the fundamentals and what moves a company or a market is an order of magnitude better than any charting. It is like religion, you believe in charts, I do not. Sure I look at them and use them on a very short term basis but it is the politics and economics that are the movers for me and am a zelot when it come to them.

$15 share price in July from charts? I doubt that they say so. The underlying potential resource and the company decision to prove up most of that potential is what says so, not any chart. Not that I think it will be at that price by that time. I think it will still be under $10 and 3 to 5 is much more realistic. The general market will have to turn around before it gets any where close to 10$, and I do not see that happening just yet, not even from a chart.

Each to his own, good luck to all you chartists, if you are right I still win, lol.
Please login to post a reply
Edgy
City
southern Ontario (often in Europe)
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/20/2006
Social Links