Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to bigpic4ever's message

SUBJECT: The ECU chart on my wall

Posted By: Southernview4U
Post Time: 1/10/2008 7:57:17 PM 19:57
« Previous Message Next Message »

My favorite chart of ECU is a 5 year WEEKLY chart that I keep on wall near the computer. I have failed repeatedly trying to get a link up here, but this gets you started www.stockcharts.com

After getting to this home page, scroll down along the left side to Public Charts.

On the public charts menu, find Steven Swink [4th from top]

Go to his page 19 and there is my ECU chart.

Now extend [draw] both the upper and lower channels out to mid 2008.

Note the we are testing a long term to support channel line.

Draw the a zigzag line like the ones before which will take you to June 2008 and about $15-20 ECU?

Since the chart is a compressed log. chart, it is difficult to see exactly what the price projection is then, but it is the June08 TIME that is so eyecatching. ECU has a near perfect 5 year pattern of 2 up "zigs" and 2 sideways/down "zags".The beginning of the current "zig" began in Aug. 2007 at $1.25, and we are retesting the uptrend line this week.

Longterm trend investors like myself are considered inopportunistic and even "bull" headed because we dont sell much, but I'm telling you folks...IT WORKS!....the commodities in the 70s, techs in the 90s, and again commodities for the last 7 years. Only the 80s failed me, because I tried to trade futures [gold, silver, oil, soybeans, currencies], futures options, and stock options[mostly ASA].......lost 40 % of the wealth built in the 80s, lost a great wife, and churned myself silly with trade after trade....you know, "more is better" mindset.

My intent since I came here well over a year ago was to share that experience at an appreciative forum, but the sailing has been rough here...partly my own fault, and partlt because I have spanned most of the long ECU consolidation/digestion/correction. For sure when ECU breaks above $3.60, I am moving on to skydiving in Iraq, as there is less chance there of being attacked......4U

Please login to post a reply
sinbob
City
Winnipeg
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links