Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to jcwillis's message

I've been following the exchange between you and Ploutus and trying to figure out which one of you is correct in saying bondholders offered 14% after they offered to eliminate all shareholders value.

Can you or Ploutus point me to the correct document at the monitors site? Would the document to support the 14% be part of the auction documents?

My comments weren't meant to be directed at you JC. My question about posting at this point of the game has to do with how there is no advantage to posting anything misleading whether positive or negative. Everything is done expect collecting on the award and figuring out how much Fung and Tenor got compared to shareholders.

What amazes me most is that both you and Ploutus seem to be saying the same thing about the bondholders and Tenor. The only difference is one in for one side and one is for the other. Who is correct? Maybe both of you.

JJ

Please login to post a reply
jimmijazz
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/24/2008
Social Links