Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to mineonmoney's message

i dont know if this would apply to us money. at least i hope not. it seems bonds usually get re-structured after a "restructuring"...in GM's case i dont think it mattered much to the original shareholders...the bondholders got "something", the shareholders got the bone...

the bright side is that kry actually has an "asset" that should outweigh all debt imo. even after financing an arbitration. the only thing we need is someone who is willing to find us a "suitor" or partner...i'm not sure current management is our best bet for that.

i've got a feeling that a third party may enter into this soon and give us an offer we cant refuse. i dont know about you but after the BS we've seen the past few years, i'm guessing "loyalty to management" is'nt going to be the first thought in most shareholders heads....this company is ripe for the picking and i'd bet the sharks are circling.

i've actually been toying with the idea of buying a little again (i've been pretty much out of kry for some time) but every time i think "man, that's a good gamble, how can you lose?" kry suprises me and shows me a new way to get an ass kicking.

maybe now that they've shaken the "curse of el dorado" there is hope again..

Please login to post a reply
cantjustread
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/16/2007
Social Links
Private Message