Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to Teutracker's message

Tuet

I agree with many of your posts. I value your opinion above many others. Buying at this point seems ridiculous unless something else is going on here. There are so many other stocks that can reap a large reward without this kind of risk. Not to mention the fact that by building the mine and giving a terrorist dictator access to all that gold is not the best thing for the stability of any country involved with Chavez or any country needing oil.

Let me address a few of your comments

"Before we assume that we (Crystallex) failed in this effort, let me remind everyone that it was the Chinese tasked with getting the permit. They failed. So, let the Chinese do their thing while we prepare for arbitration."

Glad you brought that up. I was not aware that the Chinese were RESPONSIBLE for getting the permit to affect natural resources(the mining permit)

"White knight buys out bonds on the cheap, or work out a deal to provide a portion of arbitration claim reward to help cashflow Crystallex through arbitration with a portion of the sale of equipment going to noteholders - just so many possibilities here to work with the noteholders."

Working with note-holders, they sued us. They want the money now. They were willing to bankrupt the company before the Chinese came to the table, why would they bother to negotiate..... My thinking here is that they will take what they can get now and write off the rest as a loss. I know this is pessimistic, some may say soft bashing, but let's be real here.

I have looked at this company with rose colored glasses for so long that those glasses have turned to beer goggles. Now all I see is a yellow colored haze, it just pisses me off. The whole thing smells funny.

Please login to post a reply
SCOTT67
City
Portland, Oregon
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/23/2008
Social Links