Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to Cividale's message

Civi,

No matter how many times I try to find a positive outcome to what has happened it all keeps coming back to the fact that as a business we have a lot more debt and not enough cash to last through arbitration. As others have alluded to we would have to give financial backers and the bondholders all the shareholders assets if any were ever awarded. I have to conclude that we as shareholders are cooked. I only hold on because I do not know all of the other possibilities that could be positive.

I personally think that KRY committed fraud last June. They never at any point let the public know that the deal with the Chinese was based on so may assumptions. We were lead to believe that the deal was done and that they would be signing the JV in July. I know many on this board bought more shares based on that PR. I am sad that so many people got hurt, including myself, but what can one do now but suck it up and move on. I am sure most if not all worked hard to save the money that they put into this venture only to be lied to my RF and RM. Why anyone would want to waste their time talking to these two is beyond me.

Please login to post a reply
osmo
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/08/2009
Social Links
Private Message