Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to EZ Street's message

The company continues to reiterate, there are no problems. Let's put it this way, if there were, they would have to disclose them, so I'm not worried.

Sorry, EZ but I have to respond to that one.

For year's, when it was quite clear there WERE "problems" in getting the permit KRY claimed there were no problems.

It all depends on how you define the word "problem". For KRY that problem has to be "material". In my mind, the problems ARE "material" because the JV is not months late.

I see a problem as any question/issue/conflict or person that keeps a promised, and paid for, permit from being granted. And, until that permit IS granted, that problem still exists by the very fact the permit was previously denied.

Now, I can't tell you exactly who or what the problem is but since this much ballyhood JV is now delayed by three months, (and, based on the calendar, it looks quite possible not to happen this quarter either) I'd have to say there surely IS a problem that KRY does not want to state publicly for the same reasons they never wanted to state publicly before.

Even if the JV AND permit are announced today I can't see how anyone (KRY included) can say there were no "problems" in the process.

I, for one, am NOT comforted by KRY's denials. I wasn't then, I'm not now.

Cividale

Please login to post a reply
Cividale
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/27/2010
Social Links