Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to jimmijazz's message

I have not read anything that offers insight into the situation, other than an occasional post about conversations with RM, including mine. Everything else, it seems to me, is either guessing, interpreting, and editorializing and arguing, with a more than healthy dose of cheerleading and wishful thinking thrown in.

I have been reading these posts for about 4 months, and have come to feel, mostly, that I am standing in line at the Lottery ticket desk at the market and listening in to the others in line. And some of them have been there for years.

Do not misunderstand...I am as hopeful as anyone, but I am waiting for some real, authentic information. So far I haven't really seen much. I know it will come eventually.

Please...no reply is being sought or wanted. I only wanted to say what these relatively fresh new eyes are seeing. It is my opinion only. And maybe it will help calm someone down a bit. Thanks.

AD

Please login to post a reply
AncientDragon
City
Braselton,GA
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/10/2010