Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to jafcan's message

Prospekt - and if I understand correctly that you are also moving on, then for that I'm also selfiishly disappointed > regardless all the best to you and thanks for the insightful posts.

Thank you. I decided to temporarily move on, with the thought that I might come back once I had made some gains elsewhere (if!) and once I see what they plan for funding in the short-term. If they ever get private messaging back on this site, I'll always see those messages.

My red line has always been dilution, nevermind consolidation. Once I thought that was a distinct possibility I decided to sell the bulk of my shares and see what the rest of the market was like.

I believe that we are finally seeing stocks react to good drill news now, unlike the past two years. We also seem to have some stocks exploding upwards, like LIX (which I do not own.) It is doing well on the back of a lot of promotion and the fervour for electric cars that has become extremely fashionable with Tesla.

You can't make electric cars without a lot more copper though so eventually copper will rise. Without drilling this year I'm not sure this stock will go up on speculation. CUU needs to give some impetus to the market excitement. There's always Carmax, I guess.

The AGM is on or around May 26th I think and that should provide answers to the question of dilution and share rollback.

Please login to post a reply
Prospekt
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/22/2011
Social Links
Private Message