Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to Spitfire191's message

I'm in the same boat as you. I don't think anything has fundamentally changed. We're certainly in no worse a position than we were 6, 12, 18, or 24 months ago. There are still a lot of outstanding questions with respect to the optimization study, EA and ongoing operations and opportunities. I'm hoping something will happen with Van Dyke, as it seems we're in for more waiting in the Schaft Creek saga. A couple of things that keep me holding on are the pounds in the ground, and the staggering loss on paper that I have invested in this company. I'm weary like a lot of the longs, buy I feel that I have far too much invested (in many senses of the word) to accept a loss now. There have been a huge number of things to be disappointed by, but there has also been progress over the last few years. In this very bearish commodities cycle, I don't think there are that many juniors to choose from that are in position like copper fox is, being reasonably well funded, having an advanced project, and backed by Teck. I've been in this stock for 7 years, so if I have to wait a couple more, I can handle that. I hope my stubborness and patience isn't misplaced stupidity.

Please login to post a reply
swinter
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/07/2011
Social Links
Private Message