Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to hoghead's message

Goodbye Hoghead and thank you for the kind words. I sure wish it was under different circumstances but it is what it is. I enjoyed our conversations though and wish you well. I hope our paths cross again in the future.

(BTW, has anyone heard anything about Liddy lately? I heard that she passed away. I was wondering if anyone else knew.)

Although the losses I have locked in are significant, I really do feel good about it. Its acceptance now and a weight is lifted off my shoulders.

I completely agree with you on this. Even though I took a heavy loss I felt really good not to have anything to worry about, and not concerned about the economy in China and the price of copper. It was liberating or something and cheered me up when you might think it would do the opposite.

I did find out today that Teck renewed the claims until 2026 through the funds spent on the technical work. They registered $3,815,168 expenses for 2015. Teck might be moving slowly but they're still in the game. Good luck to everyone who is waiting.

Please login to post a reply
Prospekt
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/22/2011
Social Links
Private Message