Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to golfyeti's message

LOL, and every one of your concerns was unfounded then, just as it is proven unfounded now, LOL.

===============================

Proven unfounded?!? LOL!

- concerns that we wont have a quick conclusion with the loss of the timeline protection
How many years so far and no production decision, EA, or even optimization?

- stating we would be better off with 100% than the current Teck deal
Proven unfounded? It was my opinion, but after the years of waiting and nothing yet, 100% ownership and all the Liard shares still sounds better to me. YMMV.

- spending on VD, Eaglehead, SB not a good idea
What fruit have we reaped? I know the plan is aquire, develop, sell, repeat - but if the sell isn't done there is nothing to repeat. Maybe focus on one and follow through instead of starting more and more projects?

- concerns we don't have enough cash to develop our early stage projects
Eaglehead alone is going to need massive cash to develop. Where are we going to get it? Look how much it cost for SC. Prices are even higher now. Maybe Elmer can sell off VD's inferred only PEA using a new mining method? I think more work will be needed, but just IMHO.

- concerns on spending too fast
See above

- concerns with spending timing
Spending when market conditions are improved would make any financing or PPs easier to do and less dillutive. IMHO

- concerns with running out of cash
Proven unfounded Golf? Really?

- concerns with dilution
Already happened and very likely more to come...

- concerns of a share rollback
Proven unfounded? Lets wait and see...

- water concerns (Arizona)
Proven unfounded? Lets wait and see...

- I should have added VD EA hurdles
Will this be as easy as we are led to believe? We are injecting acid into the ground, disolving the copper and other minerals in the ground and extracting the pregnant solution. Oh yea - don't forget it may need to be fracked first.

I did your work for you eh, Golf?

Every one of my concerns proven unfounded. LOL.

Please login to post a reply
hoghead
City
PoCo BC
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/14/2013
Social Links