Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to call me al's message

How am I supposed to know what was discussed here six years ago?

It is because of the angle and thrust of your questions having been so "FUDdie" right from the start that I reminded you of the Agoracom 6 rules, you know, before you get deciplined. We have seen many, oh so many, new posters here take similar stances as yours that have soon been shown the door.

I am sincere when I say I hope you will be around for a while. I want someone to challenge the weak links in our views of the investment returns and time horizons we see. 95% of posters here are very intelligent but are battle hardened from years of DD, but also years of undue dissapointment. So its a really tough crowd here. We don't let a lot BS fly for long. So please do a minimum of due diligence before swinging for the fences with highly presumptive and intelligence-insulting questions. Do proper DD. Pretty please.

Please login to post a reply
golfyeti
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/21/2011
Social Links
Private Message