Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to golfyeti's message

What in the world have you ever contributed here, or took a stand on?

- concerns that we wont have a quick conclusion with the loss of the timeline protection
- stating we would be better off with 100% than the current Teck deal
- spending on VD, Eaglehead, SB not a good idea
- concerns we don't have enough cash to develop our early stage projects
- concerns on spending too fast
- concerns with spending timing
- concerns with running out of cash
- concerns with dilution
- concerns of a share rollback
- water concerns (Arizona)
- much more...

Why else would you have such disdain for me?

If I didn't say anything you didnt want to hear you wouldn't have such a problem with me being here. Only way to maintain the illusion is to tell yourself I'm a paid basher secretly accumulating - which after all these years is becoming a bit silly now.

I remember your attitude from when you joined. Quite reminessant of cma's now that I think of it. Youseem a lot more shy about spreading BS now. Shall I accuse you of being cma?

Fill your boots Golf. The truth is I have a lot fewer shares than I once did and not much is happening right now, so my attention has been elsewhere. I don't eat, drink, sleep Copper Fox.

Why don't we open this right up to everyone to allow personal attacks like you and BabyBreeze get away with, with complete impunity.

I didn't see BB's post as a huge attack, I think you have been on the attack much more - but you just don't see it. Maybe because its your opinion it is somehow justified? Where are my personal attacks you accuse me of doing with impunity no less?

Boy, would all the legit information about the positives ever get buried then, eh? Let's go for it, lets turn this into Stockhouse! Would you, BB and cma love that, eh!?!

There you go again - what you post is "legit" information - anyone with a contrary opinion couldn't possibly be legit, right? Thats where the track record comes in - was it ever legit or just wishful thinking?

I like the way things are here just fine. I don't think anyone wants this to be like stockhouse...

I think the forum has been moderated properly for quite some time now.

Please login to post a reply
hoghead
City
PoCo BC
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/14/2013
Social Links