Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to golfyeti's message
A mental illness that makes you behave in an unusual way or makes you worry all the time about something unimportant
Who do you think you are fooling here with your irrelevant concerns, ridiculous questions and ludicrous suggestions? Good luck with your accumulation strategy. But don't forget that repitition of something already covered or dismissed is a violation of the 6 rules of Agoracom.
Not sure how in my last posting by asking the following questions, that I get that response. How am I supposed to know what was discussed here six years ago?
Just what does everyone expect from these optimization results? Having the inferred proven up? A bigger proposed mine or maybe an initial smaller project? Anyway you would expect that these results have to be released to investors? Otherwise, how else would CF then go about shopping the project? Would you expect Teck to shop their part of the project?
Are you saying that people are not allowed to ask questions inviting other people's opinions?
Please login to post a reply
call me al
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/21/2016
Social Links
Private Message