Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to dsikorsk's message

EVEN IF someone pointed that out to you at that time would you have believed it?!?

Of course I would, it is a fact. The price of Molybdenum dropped by approximately half from PFS to BFS. Moly in the PFS gave us 50% of our revenue. How could that concrete fact be ignored? What is left is to interpret is whether other factors were able to compensate for the loss.

So the question is do all of you really think the exchange rate (and perhaps some slight change in fuel costs) will negate the drop in every metal price? But as it stands today at these metal prices I have yet to see a compelling argument that we are worth more than the numbers in the BFS.

You were given two concrete examples of how recent price changes will benefit the NPV. The value of the C$ will give an increased value, if today's rates were used, of $675M. The reduction in fuel price may reduce opex by 10 cents per pound (cbew.)

These are two concrete examples of a savings over the FS with calculations.

We all posited that the price of metals is going to have a damaging effect on the NPV. You've shown us the different prices, of which we are all well aware, but you haven't done the math. You are guessing that the change in metals will have a stronger effect on the NPV than the two above-mentioned examples.

I'm not trying, in my earlier post, to pretend that there aren't any negatives. I'm just pointing out that this one factor that was headlined today, i.e. the drop in our dollar, has a significant positive impact on our NPV if it is maintained.

If you want to crunch the numbers and show how much loss we would take on the NPV because of the lower metals values, go right ahead.

Please login to post a reply
Prospekt
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/22/2011
Social Links
Private Message