Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to Orcinus's message

Aside from NPV or forex.

How do we value the financing condition and that CUU is carried by Teck into production?

That we can simply sell our gold and silver streams for cash while Teck is putting this mine into production.

How do we value that beyond this 21 year mine life, we have evidence that we can extend mining in the area for additional 10-20 years more?

Past M&A deals, you see copper projects were bought out from 2 cents of copper equivalent to 36 cents. I don't think just NPV x 25% / CUU outstanding shares is what we will get.

In the end, we all know that management and insiders has invested a lot in this company. Teck needs to pay them a fair deal that's worth it for them to sell and not sit on a cash cow.

Yes, i'm 100% positive about CUU and SC. I do see the negatives but i have confidence in this project. That's why I invested money and continue on buying shares.

Please login to post a reply
calvin123456789
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/21/2011
Social Links
Private Message