Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
Dilution
about 10 years ago
in response to Linsickel's message

Once again, not sure why I have had to explain this very same thing to you multiple times over now. Almost as if you have some different motive here, or maybe just a bad memory, who am I to judge right?

=================

Conversely, How can you look past the history of what has effected your investment negatively? Past performance and decision making is part of DD. Why pretent everything went right? I cant understand that at all. How can you not be upset?!?

=================

We invested ~80 million to earn 25% of this massive resource, plus we recieved already ~24 million with another 40 million potential pending. If all is payed out we will have what spent ~ 20m million on this? We never once owned SC, we now own 25% of that with full funding in place if it is needed.

=================

By producing a positive BFS we DID earn 100 percent of Schaft Creek (and Tecks Liard shares, surrounding claims, the port, and the connection NTL that we may lose if we take too long to claim our spot). Teck was supposed to EARN back their share - a fact touted for years by the company.

No more of this revisionist history, please. Its amazing how quick we forget... Maybe a good reason to the to restate is as many try to sweep things under the rug. Maybe its bad menory, who am I to judge.

=================

We would have the negative copper cost on out website untill the release of the FS as before then those were the results of the PFS. What else would you be listing there? The results of the PFS are the results of the PFS, and up until completion of the FS what else is there to put?

=================

Well, the Salazar for one, missing every single self imposed deadline by a wide margin could be another. Many more listed previously.

=================

So if you can, please stop harping on these same issues that you state very negativly in an incorrect manor. You should know better by now.

=================

The same could be said of the constant harping that all is well, we couldnt be in better shape and it is unthinkable that anything could go wrong (thats where the past performance history comes in).

The constant conspiracy theories that long time investors are now working for some shadowy organization to steal away our shares or short the stock is laughable in my opinion. Dont be afraid of some of the risks put forward - why not try and de-risk them and we may all feel better about our predicament? Im just sayin...

Please login to post a reply
hoghead
City
PoCo BC
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/14/2013
Social Links