Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to CanadaGrant's message

"The share price has been falling for the last couple of years. Steadily.... We have had garbage reports from management. Or, no reports at all and the reports we did get created more questions than answers..... Successful drill program when most of the planned wasn't even drilled or stupid excuses like fog when the weather problems first announced were proved wrong by Enviroment Canada. I didn't invest in some Arizona sandlot. Righy now, I'm wondering how you invest eighty mil in direct costs ,never mind the rest, and get twenty four million back for seventy-five percent without any of the stipulations. Since this is at a stand still, where are the Liard Shares....? This whole thing has gone from a gamble to complete BS.

Negative copper costs right on the CUU website until the BFS came out

Salazar

Back in agreement with hundreds of millions to be spent by Teck

Four year clause

So far, I have seen a two and a half cent payday and the rest including information I have received from management has been total bullshit and that is being polite. A ninety-five percent share price loss and management thinks it has nothing to do with them or thier antics...... Unreal."

Once again, not sure why I have had to explain this very same thing to you multiple times over now. Almost as if you have some different motive here, or maybe just a bad memory, who am I to judge right?

We invested ~80 million to earn 25% of this massive resource, plus we recieved already ~24 million with another 40 million potential pending. If all is payed out we will have what spent ~ 20m million on this? We never once owned SC, we now own 25% of that with full funding in place if it is needed.

We would have the negative copper cost on out website untill the release of the FS as before then those were the results of the PFS. What else would you be listing there? The results of the PFS are the results of the PFS, and up until completion of the FS what else is there to put?

So if you can, please stop harping on these same issues that you state very negativly in an incorrect manor. You should know better by now.

Please login to post a reply
Linsickel
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/28/2012
Social Links
Private Message