Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to deeppocket83's message

I really like the posts and viewpoints by all. As far as my investment in CUU, I am all in. (period). Like others I am down, not necessarily by percentages, as I have averaged down with the price, but I am down many $$$$$$$, money that I had aside for my retirement. Others may have had the money they have invested saved for a new house, maybe a nice car, vacation, or kids college fund. Either way, we all are in the hole, and rubbing it in doesn't help. I believe in my investment in Cuu more today than 4 years ago when I first started buying the stock. I bought CUU, for what they explored..............."pounds in the ground". Teck is only proving both for themselves and us as shareholders the viability of Schaft Creek and surrounding property claims thet they have a mining "District" that will evolve in the years once the MINE is in production.

We, as shareholders, have no choice but to wait. Wait for Teck to decide if and when to build a mine. Those that can't wait for that decision ??????? I am not happy about the wait, as I am not getting any younger. But, I have chose to stick with CUU, until we either have what we used to term "A LIQUIDATION" event or whatever lies in the future. Outside Geopolitical events, Ebola pandemic, terrorism.........all could have a negative effect on our investment. Thats why I hope it all works out for the best SOON ! The longer it takes, the more chance an outside event could affect the financial markets. GLTA. Just my 2 cents worth.

Please login to post a reply
koala
City
Sylvania, Ohio
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/12/2008
Social Links