Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to youngmoney's message

youngmoney, you posted this message below on Feb. 13, but it's not clear who is responding to your queries. Can you tell us, please? Is this from Teck's PR department?

http://agoracom.com/ir/CopperFoxMetals/forums/discussion/topics/601133-let-us-silence-the-rumours/messages/1885911#message

Let us silence the rumours...

posted on Feb 13, 14 01:22PM Use the IP Check tool [?]

1) "Some engineering studies will continue, but no drilling activities are planned for 2014"

This above quote from page 19 on the Q4 report states there will be no drilling at Schaft Creek in 2014. Is this due to "board approval" has not been reached? Will a future announcement state a drill program once the Joint Venture approves the 2014 program at Schaft Creek?

No work planned other than the limited engineering studies.

2) On page 31 of the Q4 report where Teck estimated the "Capital Expenditure" was approved for 2014 year is 2.6 billion in which Teck allocates 120 million of equity in the Copper division for "new Mine development". Then Teck states, "These amounts do not include expenditures on new mine development projects which have not received board approval and which would be incurred should those projects proceed".

New mine development in 2014 includes $100 million for Quebrada Blanca Phase 2 which leaves a 20 million value still remaining. Will this 20 million be allocated to the Schaft Creek project once "board approval" is received and it will be incurred in the "new mine development" capital expenditure for 2014?

The $20 million is mostly for other projects, with a small amount allocated to SC to cover the engineering studies.

3) Since the Q4 report did not discuss the EA developments at Schaft Creek, could you comment on these activities? Any updates? Will Teck submit the EA application this year for federal approval to receive the EAC?

Not planned.

4) In the 2014 year, will Teck update/revise the BFS and resource estimate as a corporate objective on the Schaft Creek project this year?

No, as stated, some engineering studies only.

Please login to post a reply
YourNadir
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/13/2011
Social Links
Private Message