Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.

Copper Fox and Teck Resources will be socializing together in Toronto and have private meetings with each other. This is what I heard and can not be proven as fact yet.

Elmer has a public presentation on March 4th from 2:40-3:00pm at the PDAC event. (Location: Room 803AB

I wonder if this presentation could be advertised on youtube as Elmer will be speaking about Schaft Creek.

http://www.pdac.ca/convention/program/corporate-presentation-forum-for-investors/sessions/corporate-presentation-forum-for-investors/base-metals-2

I am from Toronto, I believe I am going but not sure at this moment yet.

I believe the next few new releases will be critical to us. The next few items that should come forward are:

1) SC drill program announcement and engineering studies being conducted

2) Arizona news (drill program commencement, Titan-24 survey, RE news)

3) Acquisition announcement

4) Schaft Creek project updates (EA, mine plan update, third party review, etc)

The news flow should be consistent and heavy in 2014 as there are many things on the go with our company. I believe the SC drill program this year should target the inferred resource outside the pit shell (some strategic holes to upgrade resources into a M&I Category). In 2013 we targeted the inferred resources within the pit shell. We already know that 40% of the Paramount Zone in the M&I Category is outside the Pit shell, well we also have 426 Million tonnes of ore outside the Shell aswell.

My point is this: if we do a strategic in-fill drill program targeting the inferred resources outside the pit shell we can then revise the BFS and expand the pit shell after the 2014 drill program! If you think about it, if all is successful then you can start to realize the potentially huge size of this future mine! The new mine plan with an enlarged pit shell expansion will incorporate the already M&I resources in addition to the 2013/14 drill results upgrading the inferred resources into a M&I status to be put into a new BFS. I would also like to get a resource estimate on the MIKE and DISCOVERY zones as those are seperate deposits that contain large amounts of metal tonnage.

Please login to post a reply
youngmoney
City
Toronto
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/15/2011
Social Links