Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
Re: SP
almost 11 years ago
almost 11 years ago
almost 11 years ago
almost 11 years ago
almost 11 years ago
almost 11 years ago
in response to Russ Reid's message

Russ you may be right. We have a potential for a great project. It may take much longer than many anticipated. That being said I would like to think that as we progress with good drill results and other positive concrete developments towards mining that our share price would follow along. If I have to wait, then that is what I would expect as we get closer, with more affirmatives down the road then I wont mind if my shares are $2.00 for example. So as long as Teck keeps moving in the right direction I am all in. I dont think we will hear much before January but do hope we start imediatelly to get in an upward trend and not the one we are in.

I dont understand why tck needs all this time to get drill core results back to cuu. Cathy said "they dont want to bug tck" So how long does Elmer wait till he makes the call? That is a joke.

We need a small catalyst from management to move the share price higher.

Maybe they need to do more shows. Just joking.:]] lol

R

Please login to post a reply
remedy
City
Toronto
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined