Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to chunkytoast's message

If anyone dares to express disapointment, an emotion equally valid with the euphoria when things are going well, they're labelled a basher or a manipulator. now there's a lopsided position, but that's allright, just keep it upbeat.

They aren't expressing disappointment though. Some of them are saying the company is lying to shareholders. They are saying BFS was not bankable. There is no agreement. They are ignoring agreement.

Look. It's plain and simple.

Feb 4th - FS

June 5th - NR that CUU IS STILL NEGOTIATING.

That's it. Company did not say anything about bankable or no agreement or anything at all.

Until it's a release from the company or you've heard it yourself directly from Elmer or Mike, everything else you read on this board is a secondary source.

Same goes on the pumping side how this is worth $10 / share etc. etc.

I'll be the first to admit. I know how much we have in the ground. I don't know how to value an undeveloped mine. My information is limited. I cannot value how much a buyout or back in will be.

Good thing is Teck and CUU are negotiating. Whatever it is, it shows Teck is still interested.

Please login to post a reply
calvin123456789
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/21/2011
Social Links
Private Message