Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to YourNadir's message

The point that this is a discussion forum, and not a CUU promotion site, can't be emphasized enough. no one ever adresses the harm that's been done by the excessive hyping of this co. over the last few years. people have been vigorously encouraged to hold their shares during times when savvy investors are taking some off the table... not a word.

If anyone dares to express disapointment, an emotion equally valid with the euphoria when things are going well, they're labelled a basher or a manipulator. now there's a lopsided position, but that's allright, just keep it upbeat.

With regards to the contract, if you had a mortgage with a 10 year term and the mortgagee unilaterally said, I'm reducing the term to 5 years, would you accept it. would you expect the terms of the contract to be honored. what's the difference here. how many times have we heard, 100% is better than 25% and we can sell some and use the proceeds to explore and create value. the favorable terms used to be hyped here constantly. now they're ignored.

I know this is a complex deal, and it will probably come to a conclusion that some of us can live with, in the near term, they can't discuss this forever, but I'm willing to bet it won't be for nearly as much as we've been hoping for.

Finally, I wish people would stop saying," if you don't like it sell and go away", anyone with a large position can't. we're stuck, we have to have a sale at whatever price or stay for more years, and some of us, for various reasons, are unable to do so.......chunky

Please login to post a reply
chunkytoast
City
ladysmith, British Columbia
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/23/2011
Social Links