Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.

Your opinion is not more relevant or important than anyone else's opinion. Sorry but it isn't.

That applies to all posters here, including you, Foxy. You were banned from here once for harrassing posters who you found to be negative, sharing your conspiracy theories, accusing them all of being bashers from SH who use aliases.

You're creeping in that direction again, imo (see how I did that, used imo, that makes it okay, right?).

I'm with RT, JayJ and Liddy, let people vent. Yeah, sometimes it's repetitive but so is the cheerleading. We've read both sides plenty of times. What new is there to say about CUU other than another day has passed?

Anyway, I'm not going back and reading any of your posts for a second time because I supposedly missed some subtle meaning. More and more people here are reaching the same conclusion about your tactics, so maybe it's time for you to step back and assess.

Please login to post a reply
YourNadir
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/13/2011
Social Links
Private Message