Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to cuuvette350's message

Agreed for the most part. 2 things though:

1) There's no reason Teck has to be so nice as to give us a decision before the drilling season runs out. It would be nice if they did, but on the off chance that they weren't backing in - it doesn't matter to them if they give us a "no" or "no-type" offer. It wouldn't effect them. I'm not saying they'd gut us like that, but there's also no guarantee.

2) The things you said may only lead to a backin, not a buyout. This is the thing that "worries" me in terms of making a decision at that point. One of the biggest investment reasons was the timeline aspect (lol...that worked out well). If 120 days comes and Teck backs in...well then what? Do I wait for a buyout after the drill season - Will that even happen? Do I just sell at that point? How high will the SP go if Teck backs in? How long will that momentum last if at all? The timeline aspect of this investment becomes much foggier and we become like many other juniors with JV's if Teck only decides to back in.

Please login to post a reply
JayJ
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/03/2011
Social Links
Private Message