Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to Foxyroller's message

Sorry to see you go chops but each to his own. As far as sp goes there is another side here that many don`t seem to be acknowledging. Cuu is not the only Jr. company that has taken big hits in the last two years. Many good quality companies that trade on the venture exchange are taking a brutal beating. Don`t believe me - just take a look at the Canadian venture index. It has gone from a high over over 2000 in 2011 to approx 1093 the lowest its ever been in 3 yrs. Institutional money has just fled this market period. The good as well as the bad have been thrown out.

Nevertheless, all bear markets end sometime and I believe we are close to the end in the speculative juniors. But not only that, we are in a special situation where the catalyst that will move Cuu is already set. We have 2 more months before Teck makes their move and imo, if they were not interested they would already have let us know early on.

This uncertainty, imho, together with the extreme negativity of the junior market is what has pulled us down. The fundamentals remain very strong with Cuu and the pounds in the ground have not disappeared. The long term outlook for metals like copper remain very strong. Fortunately, Majors like Teck do not base their decisions on short term swings but on long term fundamentals. That is why I believe Teck will not walk and will want to control this property 100%. So my prediction remains the same 100% buyout at over $4/sh. Sticking to my target despite the naysayers.

Please login to post a reply
cbew
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/28/2011
Social Links
Private Message