Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to maxwelg2's message

The thing that suprised me the most was Laird.

My thinking was if Teck is going to take some time to have the goe`s and laywers and figure out which % or 100 buy out etc....

Then Teck is going to be awhile.....Teck has many company`s and their plate is fulll on a daily basis.

so

Get ahold of Laird.....try to find out that way, if the shares were transfered. To the WOW factor....Lairds phone number and address is Teck`s?

Thats where I had a hard time trying to get my head wraped around it...but then again Teck does know all about CUU....and the when we spoke about the size of Shaft Creek...it was the "oh ya" as in quite LARGE and we have lots more to explore.

Next week im thinking of trying to get ahold of Royal Gold and maybe xtrada....who knows I just might stumble apoun something.

I`ve even got e-mails out to B.C. oficals and waiting for re-plys on updating web sites etc....thinking that something just might slip.

If worst fails I will even phone Nova Copper and where they stand on Galore Creek.

Now I also found out threw my searching today that Galore creek did secure hydro from the NTL....I should have saved it and posted it here but I was on a different mission.

If Teck and Nova copper has quarentted hydro then Cuu should be able to get aproval in a jiffy.

Please login to post a reply
Dogger 12
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/14/2011
Social Links
Private Message