Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
over 11 years ago
Re: ..
over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago
webgogs
over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago
in response to webgogs's message

Well the market is saying 1/4 ownership plus 25 of 30% revenues of the schaft creek option(which we know has 1.8 billion tons of resource) with a commitment to spend 340 million dollars and take into production, port facility, an agreement with the Tahltan for their, to be constructed, laydown and fuel yard, access to hydro from a transmission line 50% complete, and a environmental application only waiting on consultation with adjacent First Nation over use of a highway which is already constructed and used by other mining companies to haul ore past no FN communities (there are no first nations communities between Devils creek and Stewart) is worth less then 300 million.

Give your head a shake. What exactly is the market afraid of here? It is stupidity.

I am frusterated mostly because I may have to sell portions of my holdings at these levels.

Please login to post a reply
venturevestor
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/28/2012
Social Links
Private Message