Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to deeppocket83's message

deeppocket, from the words you express here you have the investing discipline and the proper perspective to withstand the sell-off the CUU has been enduring, whether due to a weaker than expected BFS or due to MM manipulation, or both.

So why get frustrated when another poster here blows hot air? Let that slide. If you can deal with the frustration of the share price, why let someone else's blathering get under your skin?

I fell prey to it in the past. I got caught up in pointing out the inconsistencies and the irrationality of some posts. To what end? Yes, there's occasionally some pearls of wisdom in there but you have to hold your nose to get to them.

Bottom line is you're not a sheep. Some people are. The world is just that way. Can't save 'em all!

If I am a sheep, it's going to be following the head of the CUU flock who own 65 per cent of the shares and who bought another 60 K+ today.

Please login to post a reply
YourNadir
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/13/2011
Social Links
Private Message