Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to JayJ's message

I know the feeling of disappointment and frustration, Jay. Feels like we've been led down the garden path with "numbers we won't believe when we see the BFS; It's a District not just a mine; All report and numbers good, wonderful, better than expected...". Then what happened? How did stock price go to $2.75 without any new news and now, 1.6 years has gone by, more land, more acquisitions, port, permits, tests, more drillings, BFS, etc.? Feel kind of deceived and really let down with .81 cents sp. Not happy at all even at $4.00. For the frustration, time and stress level CUU has put us through, $3 would have been a bad 5+ years investment. My average is $1.77. I bought MOST in $2+ range when it was climbing so fast. IMO

Jay, Stockfriend, RT, Web, Vette, are you guys planning to call Elmer tomorrow for more direct information and answers, since no one is on blackout anymore and report back to the Board? Like what does Elmer think the ballpark sale price would be? Like what would him and EE think is low offer, fair offer, high offer? How long does he think Teck will take to decide?

Please login to post a reply
Liddy77
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/14/2012
Social Links
Private Message