Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to Liddy77's message

For the frustration, time and stress level CUU has put us through, $3 would have been a bad 5+ years investment. My average is $1.77. I bought MOST in $2+ range when it was climbing so fast. IMO

I hear you Liddy. Almost in the same boat as you but imho, I don't think EE or managment are going to accept anything less than $3/sh for a buyout. I had an indication of this 2 years ago when I talked to both Mike and Elmer at the Vancouver conference. I asked them at that time what they would accept and in an indirect way they indicated to me that anything less than 3 was too low. That was two years ago and since then we have proven up almost double the resources at higher grades in the Paramount zone etc.

Remember the BFS was just done on 1/2 the resources in SC and only down to 400m in depth. The resource gets much richer past this depth. People are forgetting this fact. Doubling the output of this mine to 260tons/day is possible with the amount of resources we have. Even if nothing else changes with recovery, metal prices etc., we could double our net cash flow to over 1B/year. A mine producing a free cash flow of 1B/year will go for at least 10B. So is asking 2b ( $5/sh unreasonable)? I think not. And we are still just talking SC without any other lands included.

Also, as I mentioned before, I can't believe that EE would be happy with just $3/sh as well since a large chunk of his pp were well over $1.5. So despite the lost of confidence amoung many here I will still maintain my buyout price of 5 or more. My 2 cents.

Please login to post a reply
cbew
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/28/2011
Social Links
Private Message