Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to Liddy77's message

"numbers we won't believe when we see the BFS"

Liddy, maybe we have been led down the path, but everyone, IS, having a hard time believing the numbers, as we all thought they would be unbelievably HIGH ! All of the numbers I have seen are on this forum. From guesstimates of $2 all the way up to $7 and above for shareprice @ buyout. Irrational exhuberance? I have to believe that ES, being the geologist & EE, being the money guy, both have a real good handle on valuation and buyout price. IMHO we haven't been led down any path by ES or anyone else at CUU. Until the BFS was released everyone was in "blackout" and we couldn't get any information. "SOON" thats all we heard. In regards to the numbers, maybe after ES made his comment, the MIRA or something made him regret saying that? Lets give this a chance to play out. When its all said & done we can look back and give our then educated opinions on what has transpired. We should know ALL, or more, info then and be able to form a better opinion of our investment. Nothing in life is guaranteed, but I do guarantee you I will be happy if I turned a PROFIT on this when it all over. In the meantime thanks to all for their hard work and DD sharing on this forum. JMHO, koala

Please login to post a reply
koala
City
Sylvania, Ohio
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/12/2008
Social Links