Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to Prospekt's message

Interesting that Galore would still be hiring, given the expensive nature of the project in its current state. In 2012 Teck and Novagold were supposed to be spending $35 million doing further work on Galore:

"Anticipating that the sale process should occur by the end of 2012, NovaGold and Teck have approved a 2012 budget of approximately c$35 million for Galore Creek. NovaGold's 50% share of slightly less than c$18 million will fund the 2012 infill drilling program, additional engineering studies, site care and maintenance, and continues baseline environmental monitoring in preparation for additional permitting. The portion of this budget that will actually be funded by NovaGold is contingent on the timing and success or its divestment process." http://www.novagold.com/section.asp?pageid=18658

I saw another ad last year for Galore and wondered on that ... is it for Schaft or Galore? But I guess they'll keep plodding along. Eventually Galore will be a mine too, it just might take another 10-20 years to get the ball rolling. There are big resources there, no doubt. For Schaft, I'm sure we'll be a mine - just depends how much of a rush Teck/others are in or not for when it gets into production. 2019 or 2020 might actually be not that far off in terms of timeframe, even though it seems an eternity now. I recall meeting someone at the AGM who had invested in Schaft Creek 50 years ago!! Now that is long term :)

Please login to post a reply
chops
City
Vancouver
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/02/2011
Social Links