Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to mahzman2's message

I finished listening to the conference call. My takeaway:

Copper Fox drilled enough to prove up enough to establish a positive BFS... supporting a mine life of 20+ years.

Majors would see the value in the "waste" rock.

Majors would see the value in the potential "district".... anybody who mines SC will be there for a long long time (as per Elmer on CC).

Majors would see the value in the relative security of the mining friendly jurisdiction.

IMHO majors would also see the change in negative cost to positive (from PFS to BFS) as realistic (there probably isn't a single mining project anywhere in the world immune from cost increases).

CUU has eliminated a fair amount of risk establishing contract with Port of Stewart, and NTL/Hydro.

Can anybody provide a list of reasons why Shaft Creek wouldn't be attractive acquisition or JV?

How many people could come up with cash on the 24th to buy more shares. My bet is that tomorrow.. more people will have had time to come up with more cash to buy. I guess I'm betting on a gap up from 24ths close.

Kudos to all those who asked questions on the cc. Much appreciated.

Please login to post a reply
GreenFox
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/10/2012
Social Links
Private Message