Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to GreenFox's message

I finished listening to the conference call. My takeaway:Copper Fox drilled enough to prove up enough to establish a positive BFS... supporting a mine life of 20+ years.

You know what's funny...I looked at the July 2011 RE (RE1), the one without the silver and we already had 1.01 Billion tonnes of M&I...

This Feasibility used 940 Million tonnes of M&I.

In the May RE (RE2), we have 1.228 M&I.

So 297.2 Million tonnes of Measured and Indicated are is still out there (where ?)+ the 597 Million of Inferred.

What I'm getting at is the value is still there, half the resource (297.2 Million tonnes M&I and 597 Million tonnes of Inferred) isn't included in the Feasibility.

The Feasibility does not represent the value or the share price, what it does is prove we can make alot of profit even with 1/2 the resource and smaller recovery % and smaller tpd and still be charged for teh Inferred as waste!!

CUU completed their part of the contract and Teck signed off.

The real value is in the option agreement with Teck.

CUU is aware based on eveything they have proven that Teck can't walk away and Teck is aware they can't keep us in the deal or we sell our 25% to someone else with all the terms attached (Liard shares, control, financing to productoin, 4x expenditures, extra land package, port, power line rights)

This is what the share price should be based on.

An offer must come and be acctepted by CUU before Teck elects any option.

Please login to post a reply
cuuvette350
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/21/2011
Social Links
Private Message