Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to sharp662's message

So I'm assuming Teck requested this 171M tons to be considered waste rock. And then add a removal cost to it. (If I tore down my house, even I could get a decent amount for recycling the "waste" material.) I can speculate a few reasons about why this was calculated this way. Has anyone actually spoken to Elmer and asked EXACTLY why this was included?

The BFS is a very exact instrument with very narrow definitions of what can be counted in their studies. The 171M tons of rock had to be counted this way in order to meet BFS standards and qualify under National Instrument guidelines as a bona fide BFS. However, in reality, we know that the 171M tons are not waste. Teck also knows it as well. We just needed more drill results to confirm it. However, imo, Teck may already be satisfied with the data we presented them ( mira, aerials etc. ) that the rock does indeed carry the grades and will be counted in their calculations.

Please login to post a reply
cbew
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/28/2011
Social Links
Private Message