Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to YourNadir's message

Agreed, YourNadir, I just don't see how Teck is going to pay multiple billions for 25% of Schaft Creek at this point (I'd still like to see some proof of the 4 year clause). I would like $5+ for sure. I'm underwater in pretty much all my accounts except my wife's, and unless there are some things we don't know (very likely given the track record of minimal disclosure here), I'm having trouble seeing much more than $2-$3 right now.

Teck needs to buy out our 25% ($xxx?), then build the mine ($3b+), while waiting 5 years or so to start making money to start paying back the mine - in other words, no profit for about 10 years. By then copper ought to be $5/lb and gold $3000, but we don't really know that for sure, do we. Maybe Teck knows ...

Elmer and team may be happy because they've had private inquiries from majors over the last few years on what they'd sell for. Or they've had formal/informal chats with Teck management and have an idea of what we'll sell for to Teck. The numbers at this point just don't support a high valuation to me, and I'm not seeing any firm calculations from anyone convincing me otherwise. Risk/reward comes into play here for Teck or any other suitor ... but again, we'll see what Teck decides in a few short months. Monday should be interesting, and Thursday/Friday too - not sure what to expect from the markets at this point.

OT: The wine tasting tonight was fabulous. Forgot all about CUU for the evening! Napa, New Zealand, Germany ...

Please login to post a reply
chops
City
Vancouver
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/02/2011
Social Links