Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to simc1's message

People are getting impatient; although with good reason it's an emotional reaction and we should all (myself included) try to control our emotions. Venting on the board makes us feel better, but it ends up getting others riled up. The same goes when we go into a circle of optimism when we give eachother dates for a release. Although I don't think we should censor either of them, we do need to take a step back and look at the big picture. Unless there's going to be an action in response to our feelings (selling, calling management, getting legal advice etc.) then the added stress is just that - unneccesary stress that doesn't change life outcomes directly. It's the holidays and we should enjoy them instead of fretting - if we're going to fret we should take some sort action, not just keep getting anxious.

Take a step back and ask yourself only questions that you can answer for yourself:

Do you still believe in the deposit? (Metals are there, they can be economically retrieved, there won't be political or social or environmental factors to stop this from becoming a mine)

Do you still believe in management? (That they have the qualifications and experience to get things done right and prevent any problems with this becoming a mine and sell it to someone who wants to mine it)

If you answered yes to both, then just relax. If you have reservations (PFS numbers may be inaccurate, CAPEX may be too high and not offset by improvements and increased metal prices, We may have legal problems because of the Teck agreement or whatever pops into your mind that you can't resolve) then take some action to relieve the stress you're feeling - and that action depends on what your issues are and how strong they are.

If your issues are just on the time, there's nothing you can do, nothing Elmer can probably do to force people to sign something so stressing doesn't accomplish anything. If you can't alter behavior to reduce stress, you need to alter cognition to reduce stress. Just accept it and try to relax and enjoy the holidays.

Please login to post a reply
JayJ
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/03/2011
Social Links
Private Message