Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to JayJ's message

Well done , JayJ , finally someone that can read between the lines and pose a sensible and credible explanation for the delays. I've suspected this since the last AG meeting

Quote from JayJ's previous post:

We may have legal problems because of the Teck agreement or whatever pops into your mind that you can't resolve

Why, in my opinion do I think this is a possible. Before the last AG meeting I asked via pm to someone attending if they could ask Elmer in private if the 4 year clause was clad in stone. After the AG he or she pm'd me back with the answer that Elmer gave.

There is only one person on this board that can substantiate this and that is the person who asked at the meeting and whether they choose to is up to them.

I will not give the answer because it would only be hearsay . I have no doubt that my post will be attacked as blasphemy but I don't care because a respected poster , JayJ , has raised the possibility , so try and discuss it rationally.

I have also discussed this with Webgogs and maybe he will weigh in with his opinion.

Wouldn't mind hearing from CuuVette as well .

If this post gets deleted I will know that there is absolutely no objectivity left on this board.

I am long and will gladly post my holdings in my margin , tfsa , and rrsp if anyone thinks I am trying to stir the pot.

I've wanted this out on the board for discussion for a long time and now that JayJ has raised the subject , lets see if we can have an honest debate considering that no one has seen this agreement let alone how it can or cannot be interpretted.

Please login to post a reply
serafin
City
BC
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/22/2011
Social Links