Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to Prospekt's message

I guess I could have worded my post better so I apologize for that. My concern was after they earn back their share, say 75% or 320M, if they could mount a legal challenge of building the mine in 4 years.

320M is nothing to reacquire a 75% share of this property and if the BFS wasn't nearly three months into review I doubt that the subject would be being discussed .

Remember also that I am not the one that brought up the possibility of legal problems with the agreement.

I also had third party reply that was asked of Elmer Stewart at the AG and the reply that was pm'd to me.

I'm glad that we were able to discuss this in a civilized manner and I will be only be too happy to be proven wrong tomorrow morning.

This was my opinion only and thank you for allowing me the opportunity with out deleting my post.

Please login to post a reply
serafin
City
BC
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/22/2011
Social Links