Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
Thank you
almost 12 years ago
Thank you to everyone for their support. I am not looking for everyone to agree with my opinionated posts. All I ask for is for everyone to engage. It took me an hour to read through the days posts, it has been a while nice I have done that. Cuu is a great play. I love constructive thinking and possible scenarios thank you web. I have a magic eight ball and it's collecting dust. I shud knock the dust off of it to achieve an accurate day of release which I might add i predict is the week of valentines. I have nothing to support this date except when I look at what teck would want. Ie teck can take 119 days to make a decision why would they rush? There is no power no roads right now. Give them time to review the bfs say a month or two. Let's say they want to do some of their own drilling over the course of a season. Well a feb release plus 1 to 3 months to announce back in offer, takes you to march may. Perfect to get a team out there and dig a hole. I believe if there was a bfs release this week, teck would take their time before announcing their intentions. Like I said I am purely guessing. What would happen to our sp, hopefully it would take off during the teck reckon making period in anticipation but the finance guys say they I'll wit for tcks announcement. Hmmm the drama to come.
Please login to post a reply
royals
City
Toronto
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/22/2011
Social Links