Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to Moneytospend's message

Moneytospend.....Vette is 100% correct.....that part of the letter was not was I was trying to point out....It was the 1.50 to 2.00 buck range.

That info came from the old information...2007 I believe?

Now with more aquired lands and a huge RE that is about to come out....I was just trying to show that this stock is still way under valued.

The RE the is still way behind will be the turning point, where the fox will run and like others have said...they will be chasing it trying to by on the upward trend....the question is can they catch it.

Last year Stifel bought up to 2.75....and IMHO, I think that this will have been a bargain buy.....and yes I was not far behind Stifel....but when I could have have averaged down.

Others will be averaging up, the short sellers that is. The longs on this board have stayed the coarse and they will be hugely rewarded...good work longs for staying in their.

Please login to post a reply
Dogger 12
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/14/2011
Social Links
Private Message