Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to webgogs's message

Here are the reasons I don't see anyone buying us out until Teck makes their back-in decision.

Ownership

How much of the project will the Copper Fox buyers own? 25%? 100%? Which new claims are part of the back-in?

Funding

How much of the project will the Copper Fox buyers need to fund? 0%? 100%? This could vary by about $4B so this is a huge unknown.

Economics

What are the economics of the Schaft Creek project? Without the feasibility results the Copper Fox buyers will have no idea what they are getting. Are they getting the next super project or just another Galore Creek?

At this point I think there are far too many unknowns and risks for a full Copper Fox buyout. However, once the feasibility study is released these risks will disappear and the new buyers will be forced to pay even more for Copper Fox. That's a catalyst I can wait for.

Please login to post a reply
RabidTiger
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/24/2011
Social Links
Private Message