Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
Future
over 12 years ago
in response to Prospekt's message

Prospekt: It makes sense that they would try and show some potential in the new claims, or the lands outside the Teck agreement

I think it could be too late to start drilling in May because of how long it takes to drill and get the results from the labs. Just a few holes wouldn’t be enough to prove something big. I think they will offer it to Teck without spending any additional money, but if Teck don’t show any interest in it, then they will start drilling later in the summer. There is a possibility that Teck buys it all without us spending additional money for drilling. There are so many options out there but my point was that (Vette please read this slowly) if we don't see a drill plan in the next 2 weeks it doesn’t mean this thing is a done deal.

moxam:Ok I have already seen a couple of companies come out with 2012 drill plans. We have 1 million in the bank. Drilling can start mid May depending on the weather. So that leaves CUU with 6 weeks to raise money (1 million per drill per month) which means times 4 for Teck. If we don't see a drill plan or a private placement in the next 2 weeks I am assuming this thing is a done deal.

Please login to post a reply
MES
City
Hamilton
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/01/2011
Social Links