Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to CanadaGrant's message

Wow LOL...If I needed a good reason to stop posting / (reminding, informing, encouraging, repeating) I think I just found it. This time not because of the bashers in disguise, but actually because of the longs.

Read my last post to see how it went down, anybody with a head on their shoulders will see I'm right.

He attacked me, hypocritically and for no reason:

(Don't make me feel stupid, please spend some time and think about what you read or write.)

(on't keep repeating things that we all know.)

(I don't want to discuss the other things you wrote because it doesn't make sense.)

(Your problem is that you see only one way in which this could end, and forcing all of us to think the same way by repeating and adding some other facts and risks that are not even part of the current discussion.)

I let it go, I didn't respond, and even took time to answer his question with detail:

http://agoracom.com/ir/CopperFoxMetals/forums/discussion/topics/526347-future/messages/1666191#message

He comes back 2 days later, and insults my intelligence by asking me to read slowly HAHAHAHA.

I posted his private messages for a good reason, nobody else could see what a hypocrit he was , well now they do ! Those who don't agree, to bad.

''This is the last straw that broke the camel's back''

Please login to post a reply
cuuvette350
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/21/2011
Social Links