Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to YourNadir's message

I would be in camp #1 if I had some extra money today (money that I KNEW I wouldn't need for 6-8 months) I would be investing it all in CUU over the next week or so. Just a gut feeling that we will drift a little lower until the RE3 is out.

In reality though, because I am truly ALL IN and that means 100% of my wife's and I's portfolios, which also means most of my entire net worth is here, I am really in camp #3 now. Not adding any further until the end.

I'm out of new dry powder, still under water, still believe in a 6-bagger from here (my prediction is $6.50 - $7.50), but frustrated with the significant delays. Had the BFS been delayed only 3 quarters instead of 7 quarters (oye vey!), i.e. instead coming out in October 2011 that would have been optimal, giving us the opportunity to re-invest in other opportunities that have since taken off.

The bright side is that despite a delayed payday the payday will be significantly bigger now as the resource estimate will make the BFS bigger AND we add silver AND the 3-year average metal prices will continue to climb significantly by the time we get bought out. Don't think that these increasing take-out-cost factors aren't putting pressure on Teck and/or whoever to get this taken over asap.

JMHO

Please login to post a reply
golfyeti
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/21/2011
Social Links