Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to BurningRoF's message

Your concerns are understood but it does look like Canadastockguy was looking for a source so that he could do his own dd and substantiation before doubling his position. His previous posts show him to be very trading savvy. I read everyone's posts, including yours, looking for facts, insights, warnings, etc. and for ways to do some of my own investigating. Some people just make more sense than others...to me, but of course, even a newbie such as myself knows to use as many sources of information as possible before making critical decisions. I also think there is a 'gut' factor that comes into play once all of your available info is poured over. So far I haven't lost one night of sleep over this investment, though the delays have affected my personal timeline plans. Those can be changed.

I don't have any geology background and only a few years of trading under my belt so I don't feel that I can add anything of importance to this forum in that regard but I do understand people (and critters) and there is a lot that I can glean from posts/posters as to their attitude, knowledge of the subject, and purpose.

Thanks to all.

Please login to post a reply
lead mare
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/26/2012
Social Links